PTO members help to coordinate fundraising, fun school activities, events and much more. We encourage you to join us on the first Thursday of each month and help us to create new ideas at your child’s school. We strive to stay up to date on important issues that may arise…monthly meetings are open to both parents and staff and new faces are encouraged. These meetings also give you an opportunity to meet new parents that share your mutual support of Twin Rivers. We look forward to seeing you there. “There are few things in life that we can never loose as long as we remember to give it away-Friendship, Kindness, and Understanding.”
Reasons to join:
- help stay connected with others by sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.
- Become part of the solution by becoming an involved and informed parent/guardian.
- Children do better when there is parent involvement. “A child’s ideas about education and its significance begin with the parent.”
How you can help:
- Join us for a PTO meeting
- Be a room parent
- sign up to volunteer a specific event (we have many throughout the school year)
- Bring in Box Tops (you can find them on many items that are purchased, cut them out and earn money for your child’s school)
- Look for this Box Top logo
Current news for PTO:
You should be receiving a flyer for the Family Fun Night from your child’s teacher this week. Please return the order form and your money ASAP to take advantage of the early bird pricing.
This year we will again be raffling off classroom baskets. If you can donate an item for the basket please contact your child’s teacher. The basket themes are below.
Thank you for your support!
Raffle Prize Classroom Basket Themes:
Transitional Kindergarten: (Wells) Pet Basket
Kindergarten: (Sanchez) Spa/Relaxation Basket— (Norton) Beach Basket
1st grade: (Hines) Family Game Night— (Buchner) Arts & Crafts
2nd grade: (Murray) BBQ Basket— (Bhangal)Coffee Basket
3rd grade: (Johal) Outdoor Play Basket— (McGregor) Hair Care Basket
4th grade: (Luster) Gardening Basket— (Hogue) Reading Basket
5th grade: (Swaffer) Gift Card Tree— (Segobia) Movie Night Basket
6th grade: (Kee) Picnic Basket— (West) Gift Card Tree
7th grade: (Fernandez) Sports Basket— (DuShane) Camping Basket
8th grade: – (Smith) Carwash Basket— (O’Toole) Kitchen Basket
Feel free to e-mail us with any questions you may have or bring them to us at one of our monthly meetings: email@example.com